We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to The Royal Oak.
Not sure what the current rules are? ... well then here's a quick summary:
- Please always call or email us to book a table and secure your space
- Please visit the bar to 'check in' and you will be seated - everyone in the party must check in via the NHS Covid app or by filling out a form which is then destroyed 21 days later.
- Booking numbers are limited to a maximum of 6 people or two households per table (which ever is greater)
- Guests are asked to remain seated at their table as we operate a full table service
- Outside, 'Royal Oak Alfresco', the 'rule of six/two households' still applies, meaning mixed households can be accepted (but must be booked or checked in by the host).
- Please bear in mind that there is no shelter from the elements or heating outside
- Don't forget to wear your mask when you enter our pub and when not seated
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival and before you leave
- Our opening hours have changed, so please check before your visit
- Guests are welcome to stay in one of our beautiful bedrooms.
We are doing all we can to make your visit as safe as possible, so you will be asked to 'check-in' on arrival, either by using the NHS app, or by leaving us your contact details.
All 'touch' surfaces will be cleaned regularly throughout the day by our team and we will be using a disinfectant fogging machine every day, which disinfects all surfaces, including soft furnishings. This same machine will be used in our bedrooms inbetween guest stays.
We recommend that you keep an eye on this page for further updates
You can be assured that we will do everything to make your visit special whilst respecting the latest Government guidelines