We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to The Royal Oak.
Not sure what the current rules are? ... well then here's a quick summary:
- Please always call or email us to book a table and avoid disappointment
- Please check in using the QR code
- Group limitations are no longer in place but if you wish to book a table bigger than 8 please give us a call.
- It is your choice whether you wear a face covering or not - we have given our team the same choice but should you wish to be served by a member of the team wearing a mask please let us know as we are happy to do so in order for our customers to feel as safe as possible
- You're welcome to order at the bar but we do offer full table service to those dining with us or drinkers who would prefer to order at the table.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival and before you leave
- Guests are welcome to stay in one of our beautiful bedrooms.
We are doing all we can to make your visit as safe as possible, a QR code is available at the bar to check in via the NHS app.
All 'touch' surfaces will be cleaned regularly throughout the day by our team and we will be using a disinfectant fogging machine every day, which disinfects all surfaces, including soft furnishings. This same machine will be used in our bedrooms inbetween guest stays.
We recommend that you keep an eye on this page for further updates
You can be assured that we will do everything to make your visit special whilst respecting the latest Government guidelines