We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to The Royal Oak.
Not sure what the current rules are? ... well then here's a quick summary:
- Please always call or email us to book a table and secure your space
- Please check in using the QR code or filling a form out manually at the bar
- Group limitations are no longer in place but if you wish to book a table bigger than 6 please give us a call.
- It is your choice whether you wear a face covering or not - our staff will be wearing face shields
- You're welcome to order at the bar but we do offer full table service to those dining with us or drinkers who would prefer to order at the table.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival and before you leave
- Guests are welcome to stay in one of our beautiful bedrooms.
We are doing all we can to make your visit as safe as possible, so you will be asked to 'check-in' on arrival, either by using the NHS app, or by leaving us your contact details.
All 'touch' surfaces will be cleaned regularly throughout the day by our team and we will be using a disinfectant fogging machine every day, which disinfects all surfaces, including soft furnishings. This same machine will be used in our bedrooms inbetween guest stays.
We recommend that you keep an eye on this page for further updates
You can be assured that we will do everything to make your visit special whilst respecting the latest Government guidelines